Lighthouse 14 and Individual Clients
We help individuals define and drive their own success. It’s our job to help strengthen and clarify their competitive edge.
Our private one-on-one live video conference sessions are successful and effective for busy professionals. They allow you to go far, to be bold, and to have confidential access to speak with us at your convenience. We currently serve international clients all over the world.
Ideal Individual Clients
Our expertise includes -but is not limited to - professions within Hotels & Resorts, Fine Dining Restaurants, Airlines, Cruise Lines, and Highly-Ranked Hospitality Schools. We provide the following one-on-one services to high achieving professionals (individual clients) in the hospitality industry:
Client-Centered, Accelerated Approach
Coaching with Lighthouse 14 requires a genuine commitment to self-exploration and professional growth. We encourage you to set goals, and then wildly surpass them. We know what exceptional client experience looks like and how to make a long-lasting impact.
Come to each session ready to share your thoughts, explore new possibilities and step out of your comfort zone. With each session, you will have the clarity, confidence, and tools to accomplish your desired objectives. We help you identify what’s holding you back and we figure out an effective pathway to succeed and grow as a leader.
The backbone of our work philosophy reflects the values of the luxury hospitality experience.
We follow high ethical coaching standards and our methodology is a powerful blend of coaching and consulting tools:
- Successful leadership competency models
- Evidence-based coaching research and models (Harvard Institute of Coaching, International Coach Federation, etc)
- Best practices from Co-Active Coaching (CTI), Hudson Institute of Coaching and Stakeholder-Centered Coaching (Marshall Goldsmith)
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychology/Coaching tools and techniques
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) tools and techniques
- Best practices from luxury hospitality organizations including Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Behavioral-Based Model and Emotional Intelligence Model (EQ-I 2.0)
We offer two types of assessments with highly customized data to assist our clients in their leadership growth process.