The most prominent, successful leaders endlessly pursue excellence. Executive Coaches serve as their trusted thinking partners and strengthen their competitive edge.
Our expertise includes -but is not limited to- professions within Hotels & Resorts, Fine Dining Restaurants, Airlines, Cruise Lines, and Highly-Ranked Hospitality Schools.
Upper Management Clients: Planning Committee Directors, Division Heads, Department Heads, Established Hospitality Leaders.
We focus on customization and differentiation
The Executive Coaching process is used to develop, reflect, create, innovate, impact, and accelerate. We align each coaching session around the specific needs, objectives, and priorities of our clients.
- Advance into higher-level management positions
- Transition to Hotel Manager or General Manager positions
- Maximize an annual bonus
- Manage upwards
- Gain trust from stakeholders
- Maximize leadership impact
- Increase emotional intelligence skills as a leader
- Increase Employee Opinion Survey scores
- Strategize on performance review goals
- Build credibility and a winning reputation
- Build a powerful personal brand
- Execute a successful exit strategy to another role or organization
- Explore hospitality entrepreneurship opportunities