Ambitious hospitality executives are people who are always learning toward self-improvement. Coaching accelerates professional growth. Most Fortune 500 Executives retain an Executive Coach to help them grow as leaders as well as increase visibility, competitiveness and peak performance.
All of Lighthouse 14 Executive Coaching sessions are highly confidential and customized to each client's priorities. Below are some reflection questions to give you a small taste of the dynamics and level of depth of executive coaching. In our coaching sessions, we may cover topics such as:
- Are you looking for a lateral transfer or promotion in the next 3-6 months? What excites you about this move?
- How many times have you already applied for this position? Internally or externally? What drives you to win?
- Who is your competition? What’s your competitive advantage skillset?
- How do you see your market value as a professional? What else do you need to acquire in order to increase it?
- Which new steps can you take to maximize your annual bonus?
- Which new strategies can you apply to negotiate higher paying job offers or salary increases?
Luxury Hospitality Business
- What do you see as the future of luxury hospitality? What role would you like to play? What's the coolest luxury innovation you've recently seen?
- How can you foster and advocate for hospitality innovation (product or service enhancement) in your division or organization?
- If you knew you wouldn't fail, what bold or creative idea would you try?
- How favorable is upper management’s perception about you as a leader? How can you take it to the next level?
- Based on your last performance review and your boss’ perception, what are your top 2 areas for development?
- Based on your last Employee Opinion Survey scores, what is your team’s perception about you?
- What gives you energy? What's holding you back?
- What is your desired level of impact on people, business or profitability?
- What do you need to eliminate or add to increase your mental strength and business execution?
Leadership & Personal Branding
- How can you elevate your brand and strengthen your executive presence?
- What is your vision for your leadership best-self? What would you like people/stakeholders to say about you?
- What’s remarkable about you? What differentiates you from your peers or competitors?
- How can you leverage your top 3 emotional intelligence skills to strengthen your leadership positioning and impact on others?
- What is your level of awareness of your emotional intelligence blind spots as a leader? Have you considered developing them?
- Have you ever received an individualized assessment and executive coaching debrief on your emotional intelligence potential?
Fear & Concerns
- If you could reduce or eliminate 2 concerns or fears, what would they be?
- If you could improve, influence, or affect one thing about your current leadership landscape what would it be?
- Which relationships in your workplace/leadership are NOT currently working well for you?
Explore other resources.