Enjoy this powerful collection of videos recommended by Lighthouse 14. Erika Medrado personally curates and frequently updates this selection to bring visibility to ideas worth sharing—ideas that stretch your mind and propose innovation. Watch and imagine the possibilities. All videos are less than 20 mins.
Simon Sinek on How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Source: TED Talk, TedxPugetSound
- Duration: 17:58 mins | Total Views: 38+ Millions
- Simon Sinek has a simple but powerful model for inspirational leadership - starting with a golden circle and the question "Why?". His examples include Apple, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers ...
Celeste Headlee on 10 Ways to Have a Better Conversation
- Source: TED Talk, TedxCreativeCoast
- Duration: 11:45 mins | Total Views: 11+ millions
- When your job hinges on how well you talk to people, you learn a lot about how to have conversations - and that most of us don't converse very well. Celeste Headlee has worked as a radio host for decades, and she knows the ingredients of a great conversation.
Robin Sharma on the 5am Club Morning Meditation
- Source: Robin Sharma Videos
- Duration: 2:38 mins | Total Views: 26,000+
- Robin Sharma created a powerful video that will inspire you to do whatever it takes to bulletproof your inner core and raise your game.
Adam Grant on Are You a Giver or a Taker?
- Source: TED Talk, Ted@IBM
- Duration: 13:29 mins | Total Views: 4+ millions
- In every workplace, there are three basic kinds of people: givers, takers and matchers. Organizational psychologist Adam Grant breaks down these personalities and offers simple strategies to promote a culture of generosity and keep self-serving employees from taking more than their share.